Monday, August 30, 2010

Encouragement

Thanks so much to everyone (mainly Facebookers) for expressing your support of my going to teach in Africa by commenting on this blog. It struck me tonight what a baby I'm being about all this. I think of all the brave men and women who serve our country in the armed forces. These folks routinely have to ship out, most of the time for a lot longer than three months, and many times they have folks shooting at them. What do I have to complain about?

I'm vowing to be more regular in blogging while on this journey. Hopefully I will have enough Internet connectivity to blog, check Email, etc... I think it's going to be pretty interesting.

For now I am pretty well packed and have things in order here. Tomorrow I'll tie up a few loose ends and then time's up. Thanks again for the prayers - Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment