Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend Fun

We've had a great weekend. We enjoyed the warm temps yesterday and got all our hummingbird feeders out (4 of them). We have already seen a few hummingbirds!

Today we got our regular bird feeders up. We’re ready now for any kind of bird that might come by. Today I had to rescue a female cardinal that got trapped in our garage. I finally had to just grab her. Unfortunately she decided to bite me when I grabbed her. She didn’t break the skink, but wow, it really hurt! She pinched a blood blister on my finger.

We also had a good day at church. Our crowd was down due to Spring Break; but we were not off that much. Donna and I were going to head to Highlands for a few days, but the cold temps that are forecast for the next few days have caused us to stick close to home. We’ll have a fine time here though; and we’ll be even more ready for Easter.

God is Good!

1 comment:

  1. Hey bro - praying for you guys this Easter.

    Take care and lead well.

    ReplyDelete