Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Review: The Innocent


The Innocent
The Innocent by David Baldacci

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Loved this book and can't recommend it enough. Can't wait for Donna to read it so we can discuss. I really thought Baldacci did a great job with another new character. Will Robie is an assassin but I couldn't help but like him. His interaction with Julie Getty was plausible and consistent. I have no idea how Baldacci keeps all his protagonists straight, but he does. Pick this book up and read it and lose yourself for a few hours!

PS - my regular followers probably think this is a weird post after nothing for so long, but I just figured out how to have Goodreads automatically feed my blog. By the way, those of you who are unfamiliar with Goodreads, it is a great place to track your reading, find new books to read, and to peruse reviews by normal people. Click this link to go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment