Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday's Story

Wow, awesome Scriptures today in the One-Year Bible reading plan. In the OT it was the story of Joseph and Potiphar's wife. In the NT it was Jesus' telling the parable of the sower. The Psalm for today (Psalm 17) was awesome too.

Each of these passages assures us that God has a plan for our lives, and for the world as a whole. Why would we ever doubt that? Why do I sometimes doubt it?

I hunted several hours again today. I didn't see a thing this morning, but I saw what I believe to be a large doe this evening. I never really had a clear view of the deer so I'm sure it was supposed to live to fight another day.

I've got one more day of hunting tomorrow. The weather is supposed to be bad down here, so hopefully we'll get our hunt in; of course I don't want bad weather regardless - so hopefully the weather people will be wrong.

May God bless you and yours - Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment