Monday, February 1, 2010

Typing Trauma

Okay... so I start my second month of unemployment on a Monday morning. That's bad enough. On top of that I am having PC problems. It seems when I type on my laptop, it only registers half the letters I type. The only way to keep this from happening is to type v e r y s l o w l y.

For instance, here is a sentence typed at my normal speed:

Now is te time fr all men to cometo the aidf thei coutry.

Now the same sentence at s l o w speed:

Now is the time for all me to come to the aid of their country.

Do you realize how difficult it is to type slowly?

So here's what I did. I called Dell, and they connected me with a representative from a Central Asian country. This kind lady tried her best to help me, but when she types, obviously in a second language, the computer works flawlessly because she is typing v e r y s l o w l y.

So I have a conundrum. What to do with the slow typing problem - especially without offending the kind woman from a Central Asian country.

I'm working on that - and hopefully it will be resolved shortly.

Unles I go crzy fist!!!

Egadssssssss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment