Monday, March 1, 2010

On The Journey

I've been feeling low-grade guilt the past few days for not blogging. Quite frankly I haven't blogged because I haven't had much to say. Odd, for me, but true.

A lot has been going on though. We helped Leigh and John move to a new apartment in Brookhaven. We are transforming Leigh's old bedroom at our house to a home office (that's where I'm writing this from now). And I continue to sort through and scan old photos. I'm also working on a chronology of my family. Thanks to my genealogically inclined mother and sister, I can trace ancestors on one side back to the 1700 's.

There is no change on the job front - actually I am not even really looking right now. Instead I'm still sorting things out. As I do, an old James Taylor song called "Enough To Be On Your Way" keeps echoing through my mind...

Oh...it's enough to be on your way,
it's enough just to cover ground,
it's enough to be moving on.
Home, build it behind your eyes,
carry it in your heart,
safe among your own.

It's good to be on the journey....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for all of the help! Can't wait to see the latest changes to the new office.

    ReplyDelete